Operations Assistant II Job, Legal Kenyan Jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in carrying out sting/ trap operation investigations;
- Supporting prosecutions to facilitate favorable ruling in the courts;
- Collecting intelligence in covert operations;
- Assisting in the technical management of equipment to ensure proper utilization of
- Commission’s resources;
- Provide backup and support investigation during arrest;
- Initiating requests for data and analysis.
For appointment as an Operations Assistant II, a person must possess the following qualifications:
Must have served in
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years from a reputable organization;
- Diploma in Criminology, Communications, Law, Education, Engineering, Business Management, Governance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in investigations;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C or
- it is equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work
- performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke/ and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Monday, 21st March, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.