Investigations Officer-Police Officer Job, Latest Security Jobs Kenya,
INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER II – POLICE OFFICER, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST), REF: EACC/INV/IOII-PO/12
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the job holder is responsible for the investigation of corruption and economic crimes, and unethical conduct and tracing corruptly acquired assets, and supporting prosecution of cases in court.
- Investigating cases of corruption and economic crimes;
- Identifying and tracing corruptly acquired assets;
- Preserving assets that are subject of investigation;
- Compiling and submitting investigation reports;
- Supporting civil proceedings against any person for the recovery of corruptly acquired property or benefits;
- Observing the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct, and integrity in the investigation and prosecution of corruption and economic crimes
For appointment as an Investigations Officer II – Police Officer, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years, two (2) of which must be in Criminal investigations;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Criminology, Communications, Economics, Political Science, Science, Law, Education, International Relations, Engineering, Business Management, Public Administration, Governance, or its equivalent from a recognised university;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Relevant professional qualifications where applicable;
- Served as a Police Officer of the rank of Inspector and above and with investigation experience;
- Certificate in any of the following courses lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognised institution: Economic Crimes and Intelligence Course; Public Corruption Investigations Course, Basic Investigations Course, Governance, Ethics and Anti- Corruption and Economic Crimes Course; Fraud Investigation and Prosecution; Fraud Course, Criminal Investigations Course.
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Thursday, 9th September, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.