Investigation Officer II Job, Current Legal Job Vacancies in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
Implementing work plans;
- Collecting and analysing evidence on asset tracing investigations;
- Facilitating preparation and supporting execution of Mutual Legal Assistance (MLA) requests;
- Preserving assets that are subject of investigation;
- Compiling asset tracing files on investigations and preparing evidence to be tendered
- in court;
- Supporting civil suits/ processes for recovery;
- Undertaking Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR);
- Undertaking preservation and management of traced assets;
- Maintaining data on asset tracing investigations assigned;
- Preparing briefs on cases.
For appointment as an Investigations Officer II, a person must possess the following
- Minimum post-admission experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation;
- Bachelor of Laws from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C+ or
- its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with current practicing certificate unless exempted;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work
- performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke/ and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Monday, 21st March, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.