Administrative Secretary II Job, Administration Jobs in Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing documents, briefing papers and reports to ensure maintenance of
- confidential documents in the department;
- Managing the office diary inclusive of appointments, foreign and domestic travel
- itineraries, travel bookings and hotel reservations for the management to facilitate
- timely management of events;
- Managing office protocol and public relations, receiving and screening incoming
- calls, and correspondences and act as the link between executive offices, internal
- and external visitors to ensure efficient response time;
- Devising and maintaining office systems that include data management and files for
- efficient record preservation;
- Following up on issues that require interdepartmental coordination for the
- engagement of various stakeholders to ensure effective communication is relayed;
- Answering the Regional Office telephone lines and direct calls and transferring them
- to the respective recipients for further action;
- Arranging for Regional Office staff travel;
- Maintaining up to date filing systems in the department and track file movement out
- of the Regional Office to ensure accountability of the file user;
- Receiving all documents for notations or signature to be actioned by the respective
- officers to ensure appropriate actions are carried out;
- Assisting in staff welfare issues in the Commission to ensure staff needs are
- Handling the office imprest.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment as an Administrative Secretary II, a person must possess the following
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years;
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C or
- its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke/ and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Monday, 21st March, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.