Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Education established under the TVET Act of 2013. The mandate of the Authority is to promote quality access, equity and relevance in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) by developing standards, inspecting, registering and licensing trainers.
The Authority seeks to recruit a result-oriented, self-driven person with high integrity to fill the following vacant positions:
DRIVER, TVETA GRADE 10
Terms of Appointment: Pensionable
Basic Pay: 30,833 – 45,953
House Allowance: 10,000
Commuter Allowance: 8,000
- Driving Authority vehicles as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles;
- Maintaining the work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Effective usage and good care of the fuel card;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle;
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Monitoring deadlines for vehicle insurance;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles system;
- Ensuring adherence to or observations of traffic laws; and
- Reporting any incidents to police and/or the office immediately they occur
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) the officer is required to drive;
- Passed Suitability Test for drivers;
- Trade Test for Drivers Grade III; and
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees. The application should reach the Director General/CEO not later than MONDAY 2ND NOVEMBER, 2020 5 P.M.
The application should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
Applicants are also REQUIRED to fill the attached job application summary template and submit in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application. An example has been attached for your guidance. Kindly replace the sample with your information.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce academic certificates and testimonials as indicated on their CVs and job application summary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be expected to produce valid copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with Disability (PWDs) and other Minority groups are encouraged to apply.