Latest Driver Jobs,
GRADE ORRP 9
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving motor vehicles in the authorized grade;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- Ensuring that work tickets are authorized;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods therein;
- Adhering to the ORPP’s transport policies and guidelines; and
- Maintaining daily cleanliness of the
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Valid driving licence free from any current endorsement(s) for class (s) of vehicle (s) the officer is required to drive;
- Passed Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
- Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III conducted by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service; and
- Certificate in First-Aid course lasting not less than one (1) week from Johns Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will serve on pensionable terms.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents: a) National identity card or passport; b) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts; c) Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials; and d) Clearances from the following bodies to demonstrate compliance with Chapter (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
How to Apply;
- Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing two copies of ORPP job application form. The application form can be downloaded from the ORPP website, orpp.or.ke
- Candidates should submit their applications together with a copy of national identity card//valid passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents so as to reach the Office on or before 25th November,
- Applications in a sealed envelopes clearly be marked with the position applied for, should be sent by post/hand delivered/emailed/addressed to:
The Registrar of Political Parties, Lion Place, 1st Floor
Karuna close, Waiyaki Way, Westlands P.O Box 1131-00606, NAIROBI.
Office of the Registrar of Political Parties (ORPP) is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.