Driver III Job, Current Driver Jobs In Kenya,
- Being competent in driving vehicles and capable of detecting common mechanical faults;
- Be responsible for the maintenance of vehicles;
- Carrying out minor repairs including oiling and greasing;
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicle assigned and ensuring safety of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Messengerial duties which include delivering mail and picking mail from post office and other offices
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Kenya Government Occupational Trade test III
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers from the Ministry responsible for roads and driving function
- PSV license.
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized Institution
- At least five (5) years active driving experience.
- Adequate knowledge of the Highway Code
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
For more information on the jobs and application procedure, please visit our on-line recruitment portal https://erp.nema.go.ke:8081/ and submit your application, Copies of academic certificates, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, current position/grade, expected salary and daytime telephone contact. Attachments should not exceed 10MB.
Hand delivered or posted applications, as appropriate, should be submitted to the address below;
The Director General
National Environment Management Authority
1st Floor, NEMA Headquarters
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 67839 – 00200
All applications should be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, 23rd November, 2020.
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill the requirement of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations during the interviews:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (certificate of Good Conduct); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
NEMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.