Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
REF NO. KNQA/NO. 20/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 30,531 to 40,278 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- At least served in the grade of Driver for at least four (4) years;
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution; and
- An accident free driving period of 3 years.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- iCleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
- Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle.
How to Apply
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available at: www.knqa.go.ke
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above specified criteria for any of the above positions, submit (both electronically and hard copies) of your cover letter, together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your updated detailed Curriculum Vitae, including other things your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
Scan and send your application electronically as a one pdf attachment/document with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line. The hard copies should be marked with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ on top of the envelope.
- It is an offense to include false/incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
- KNQA is an equal employer therefore people with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the originals of their national ID/ passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials and current compliance certificates for the requirements of chapter six of the Kenyan constitution during interview.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications on or before 24th September, 2020 (at 5pm) both electronically through email@example.com and hard copies send to: –
The Director General
Kenya National Qualifications Authority
Uchumi House,6th Floor, Aga KhanWalk
P.O Box 72635-00200,