Driver Job, Driver Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Security Driver
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: 18K – 20K Gross.
A middle-sized security firm has retained our services to recruit a Security Driver
- Drive Company vehicles on official missions and sorties.
- Respond to client distress calls using company response vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle documentation including work ticket, fuelling records etc
- Adhere to fleet management vehicle protocols set
- Maintain Cleanliness of the vehicle at all times
- Maintain the security of the vehicle and accessories therein
- Ensure that company vehicle has valid statutory traffic documents
- Ensure that company vehicle is in serviceable condition
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the management from time to time.
- Valid Kenyan Driving License – Class BCE
- Current Police Clearance Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- At least 30 yrs.
- 5 Years’ experience in driving
- Experience in a security industry
- Must be physically fit and with good eyesight
- Good knowledge of Nairobi Metropolitan roads & locations
- Knowledge of basic motor vehicle mechanics.
- Rider’s License
- Reference Letter from Previous Employer
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Kiswahili
- Should be mature honest, willingness to learn, and a positive attitude
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to present the documents at our offices or email their updated CVs and academic certificates to email@example.com. The recruitment is on rolling basis till filled.