Driver Job, Current Driver Jobs in Kenya,
Title: Driver – Electronics Manufacturing
Our Client is a leading supplier of Electronics and home appliances. They seek to hire highly competent individual to fill the position of a Personal/Company Driver.
Driver Roles & Responsibilities:
- To drive the manager to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To accompany the marketing manager to events, and selected meetings
- To operate the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- A valid driving licenses
- At least 7 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver – Electronics Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 24th October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.