Rider/Driver Job, Current Driving Jobs,
Salary: 20k -23k
Our client is a well-established distributor of spare parts in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced individual with both riding and driving skills who will be tasked with efficiently delivering products to customer and running errands for the company.
Rider/Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver products to customers and collect packages/documents/cheques as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike/vehicle in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required.
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the motorbike before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included.
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service.
- Minimum O-level certificate.
- Must have a valid driving license with endorsement for driving a vehicle and riding a motorcycle.
- At least Two (2) years’ experience.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili.
- Must have good customer service skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Rider/Driver) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 16th December 2020.