Driver Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Report to: Project Coordinator
Location: AICHM KAKUMA
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position of a Driver.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- To document all vehicle movements and maintain up-to-date driver’s logbook
- To provide logistical support in dispatching of supplies to the facilities.
- To monitor mileage and ensure the vehicle under his/her care is serviced in time
- To monitor expiry date of the insurance of the vehicle under his/her care to ensure the same is renewed on time
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle under his/her care
- Ensure adherence to the government traffic rules for himself/herself and the passengers in the vehicle
- Strictly adhere to AICHM vehicle movement hour
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement. Those with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanics will have an added advantage
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least 5 years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the region (s) assigned. (indicate the counties you are familiar with in your application)
- Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, a great attitude and strong work ethic
How to apply
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
BOX 40431-00100, NAIROBI
NOT later than 10th November 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org