Drilling Superintendent Jobs, County Government Jobs, Makueni County Jobs
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
Salary: Job Group H
Salary scale: Ksh. 23,780 x 1,030 – 24,810 x 1,050 – 25,860 x 1,050 – 26,910 x 1,120 – 28,030 x 1,160 – 29,190 p.m.
- Provision of Technical advice to the leadership
- General coordination of the drilling tea
- Assisting the hydrologist in ground water survey
- Borehole test pumping and installation
- Borehole designing, construction and development ensure the aquiver are rhyming with casing
- Report writing and preparation of borehole completion report
- Maintenance of drilling equipment
- Site management of day to day operations
- Site investigation
- Sample collection for borehole logging and water analysis
- Supervision active work location
- Assess and incorporate quality control
- Foresee borehole drilling across the count
- Assist geologist in report interpretation and hydrological survey
- Advise on the relevant regulations and laws in line with ground water
- Collect and analyze data, report findings
- Work hand in hand with the geologist to be responsible for presenting geological findings at county – related conferences or workshops
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in water Engineering (Ground water option) Geology
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Relevant fields will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in drilling
- A training in various geo – engineering design soft wares will be an added advantage
- Management skill
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and laws, and communication and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze data, report findings, and have familiarity with analysis software
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Friday, 15th February, 2019.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.