Communication Internship at Dormans
The candidate will be tasked with updating farm profiles
Communication Internship Responsibilities
- Look into our current farm profile database and create a master template to be used for the project
- With farm profiles in place, the candidate will be required to visit the selected Regions / coffee farms / coffee
estates and collect data
- Take Photographs of farms dynamics as required and as suitable for the respective farm profile.
- Interview farmers on key profile result areas
- Where required, administer questionnaires to farmers as suitable
- Compile the collected data and present it in a creative and professional manner
- Liaise with our Agronomy companies on data collection and farm insight
- Adapt to changing need of the project farm profile database and create the template
Qualifications for the Communications Internship
- University degree, preferably in Mass Communication.
- They must have good photographic skills. He / She should have a sound understanding of photographic techniques and equipment usage
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Knowledge of social media management will be an added advantage.
- Adapts easily to new environments
- Able to organize information
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your application with a covering letter and CV to the address below.
P.O. Box 30147 00100
EMAIL: [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 20th September 2017.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.