Communications & Marketing Manager Job, Grants Compliance & Reporting Manager Job, REAP Officer Job, Prolog Assistant Internship, Baseline Study Enumerator Job, NGO Jobs,
Are you currently looking for exciting job opportunities? Below are well paying NGO Jobs selected for you today! Apply now before time runs out!!
1. Communications & Marketing Job World Vision
- · Build a high performance communications & marketing function that is managed, structured, focused and resourced for productive and quality work.
- · Master’s degree in Political Science / Communications / Public Affairs/ Journalism or similar field
Apply for the Communications & Marketing Job here.
2. Grants Compliance & Reporting Job World Vision
- · Work with Technical and Grants managers to supports overall planning, implementation and management of the WVK Grants as well as the achievement of the goals and objectives of relevant grants in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- · Bachelor’s degree in international relations, Development or other relevant field; Master’s Degree in Project Planning and Management is an added advantage.
Apply for the Grants Compliance & Reporting Job here.
3. REAP Officer Job (Turkana) Mercy Corps
- Contribute to team work plans and guide successful implementation of REAP activities, ensuring teams follow work plans so activities are on time, target and within the approved budget, and program deliverables achieve desired impact;
- Degree in Community Development, Economic Development, Business, Monitoring and Evaluation or related field or diploma with over 3 years’ hands on work experience;
Apply for the REAP Officer Job here.
4. Prolog Assistant Internship Dan Church Aid
- Be fully familiarized with DCA’s Procurement Rules and Regulations and ensure that the DCA Procurement Manual Policy and procedures are being followed.
- A recent graduate Degree in Supply Chain Management.
Apply for the Prolog Assistant Internship here.
5. Baseline Study Enumerator Job WUSC 2020
- Clean and process data according to guidelines provided by Lead Enumerator and Lead Consultant
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administering surveys, collecting data, and producing quality reports, preferably for international non-profit organizations
Apply for the Baseline Enumerator Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.