Distributor Management System Super User Job, Supply Chain Jobs,
Responsibilities include documenting process flow, making recommendations for improvements, implementing changes, troubleshooting and configuration of the Distributor Management System (DMS) application during and after the initial implementation.
Accenture NewsPage – DMS (Distributor Management System):
- Responsible for functional Support and Consulting;
- Customer (Creation & Update)
- Customers (Approval)
- Routes and Vans (Creation & Update)
- Route Settlement.
- Sales Person (Creation & Update)
- Transactions (Orders, Load outs, Van Load outs, Invoices, Stock transfer, Collections, Inventory and Warehouse Management etc.)
- Products -SKUs (Creation & Update)
- Promotions / Schemes Management (Creation & Update)
- Price Zones management.
- User Maintenance.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Data Entry Effectiveness to DMS.
- Providing critical support to
– Management Team (Business requirements, Change Requests, Sign offs)
– Sales Team (DMS deployement and execution, Training,)
– Supply Chain/Purchasing (New product requisition,)
- Responsible for the efficiency & effectiveness of Incident Management process within the Organization.
- Ensure that all Critical and Major Incidents are addressed within SLA response and sending out the Critical Alerts for such Incidents.
- Responsible for the quality of services and adherence to service level agreements (SLA)
- Develop, implement and review from time to time, all IT policies and procedures
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Keep abreast to the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements
- Manage financial aspects of the IT docket, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs
- Oversee support services and training to system users
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Any other duty as may be assigned from supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a minimum of Bsc in Computer Engineering or related technical field from a reputable institution
- Must have a minimum of four (2)years on operational experience this position or higher
- Attained I.T. certification such as; CCNA, CISCO
- Certified in Computerized accounting packages (QuickBooks)
- Ability to use ERP based systems
- Must have proficiency in;
- Server Management
- Systems and database administration
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
- Must have excellent management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize own work and multi-task
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, current remuneration and expectation for the job to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.