Senior Assistant Director,Medical Services Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
SENIOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR MEDICAL SERVICES G ‘Q’
- Performing complex and advanced clinical patient management in area of specialization
- Coordinating training, coaching and mentoring of health personnel
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Developing intervention activities of programmes for the management of diseases and conditions in area of specialization
- Coordinating health programmes and projects
- Managing health information systems
- Carrying out health surveys and research.
Served as an Assistant Director of Medical Services /Medical Specialist II for a minimum period of three (3) years, OR have
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBChB) degree from an institution recognized by medical practitioners and dentist board and;
- A Master’s degree in the following field; Obstetrics and Gynacology from an institution recognized by the medical practitioners and dentist board
- Certificate of registration by the medical and practitioners and dentist board
- Valid practicing license from the medical and practitioner’s board
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200