Director Job, Current County Government Jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and take responsibility of all work related to water and sanitation within the county.
- Coordinate different units of water and sanitation section in the county.
- Prepare report relating to the water acts and sanitation sector in the county.
- Prepare, Implement, Monitor and Evaluate water programs in the county.
- Implement water and sanitation policy in the county
To be eligible for appointment as directors, all persons must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of higher national Diploma from recognized institution in the following fields among others; Finance, Engineering, Science, Business/Management.
- Minimum of seven (7) years working experience in the core profession of a person or must have run a registered own enterprise for minimum of 7 years.
- Must meet the leadership and integrity criteria under the constitution chapter 6 and meets the fit and proper test criteria from WASREB as prescribed in the corporate Governance guidelines.
- Board directors must represent known registered stakeholder group in the locality served by the
WSP such as:
1) Industry/ Manufacturing sector
2) Relevant Commercial Sector
3) Key water catchment areas that are sources of water for WSP
4) Resident Associations
5) Any other recognised registered bodies that affected by the WSP
Terms of Service: Contract
How To Apply
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, the Board shall not be receiving hard copy applications
by hand delivery, courier or post. In this regard, all written applications accompanied by scanned copies of the following the relevant document listed below should be sent to the board via
email onlyto firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com
not later than 5.00 pm of Tuesday 24th November 2020.
All applications accompanied by scanned copies of relevant academic and professional certificates; a copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card and any other relevant testimonials should be addressed to The Secretary/CEO; Baringo County Public Service Board; Mwalimu Plaza, 2nd Floor, West Wing, P.O. Box 585-30400, Kabarnet, sent by email only. No Hard copies will be received.
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity and must attach scanned copies of the following Chapter Six compliance clearance certificates: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID); Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Certificate of Clearance from any of the recognized Credit References Bureaus in the Country.
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the email message forwarding
their application letters and documents, the title of the position applied for and BCPSB Reference No.
Baringo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons including PLWDS are encouraged to apply.