Director Jobs, HR Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘R’ (2 POSTS) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/025
- Providing strategic leadership in management of the human resource function in the County Government
- Management of recruitment and selection process in consultation with authorizing officers and the CPSB
- Managing the staff establishment and the county structure
- Managing the County wage bill
- Representing the County Government in consultative forums and meetings on human resource management locally and internationally
- Providing advisory on human resource issues
- Coordinating research and development of human resource issues
- Administration of staff welfare including staff medical scheme
- Coordinating performance management in the County Government
- Coordinating staff training and development and providing returns on the same
- Managing staff disciplinary procedures in liaison with the County Public Service Board
- Management of labour relations
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the County Secretary, the Chief Officer Governance and Administration or any office of seniority
- Must have a first degree in Social Science, HRM or Business Administration (HR option)
- An MBA in relevant field or an Msc in HRM or Social Science will be an added advantage
- Must have a post-graduate Diploma in HRM from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered member of Institute of HRM
- Must have a valid practicing license from Institute of HRM
- Must have relevant experience of at least 7 years in a public institution and in a senior managerial position
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.