Director Jobs, Corporate Services Jobs, Accounting Jobs, KLDC Jobs
JOB GRADE KLDC 2 (1 position)
Job Ref No.: KLDC/002/2019
Reports to the CEO in all matters related to Corporate Services in the Council.
The specific duties will entail:-
- Overseeing the forecasting and planning of Human Resource and Administration, Corporate Communications and ICT needs.
- Overseeing the implementation of human resource and ICT regulations and circulars as issued from time to time by the Government.
- Overseeing the realization of the Council’s Strategic Objectives.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing administrative policies, strategies and programmes within the Council.
- Overseeing the overall administration, planning, coordination and execution of all IT functions.
- Coordinating general administrative services of the Council and prudent utilization of resources.
- Providing leadership in the human resource and administration function of the Council.
- Spearheading change management programmes in the Council.
- Superintend Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) of the Directorate.
- Mentoring and coaching Directorate staff.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must-:
- Have a Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience, five (5) of which should be in a management position in the Public Service or Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Finance, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Masters Degree in any of the following: Public Administration, Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Be a member in good standing of a relevant professional body, where applicable.
- Have a certificate in Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate competence in work performance.
In addition to the above, an officer must have the following personal qualities:
- Ability to articulate and implement the Council’s Mandate.
- Sound management skills.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Appreciation and application of technology in the work environment.
- Self-driven and results oriented
How To Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to [email protected] attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID. Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.