Digital Video Producer Job, Communication Jobs 2020,
Job Title: Digital Video Producer
Reporting to: Senior Audio Visual Editor, Digital
Shoot, edit and package video content for distribution on web.
- Shoot and edit video content;
- Edit and repackage video content for use on the website and distribution on social media;
- Share video content on social media platforms;
- Use analytics and data on video content to decide on video content that works;
- Create graphics for use in videos;
- Commercial projects: Shoot, edit and share projects to the clients’ specifications;
- Livestreaming news, commercial events and other live events on social media platforms;
- YouTube Management: Ensure minimal downtime on the YouTube stream, timely editing of news clips; zero copyright strikes and update playlists and the website.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or journalism or multi-media or digital media.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in creative video production in a local or international newsroom or agency.
- Knowledge of graphics and animation will be an added advantage.
- Generate creative video content for social media platforms;
- Camera work: Video editing; scripting and graphic creation;
- Ability to write catchy headlines and titles for video content;
- Conversant with YouTube and other video players;
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethic.
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, apply through the following links:
Digital Video Producer go to https://jobs.standardmedia.co.ke/job/2434
The deadline for applications is 15/12/2020.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.