Digital & Online Producer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Standard Media Group Jobs
This role is responsible for coordinating and managing online videos and podcasts and facilitating of video and live stream projects.
- Planning and scheduling for capturing, rendering and publishing of all video/podcasts from various sources (primary and secondary sources) on all Radio online channels;
- Ensures that quality control is enforced when editing, producing, and digitizing of videos into digital format for our online channels;
- Directing the production of commercials/promos for Standard Radioproducts;
- Managing Live Stream, live events and copyright issues for Radio;
- Researching and implementing best audio visual streaming technologies;
- Managing of Radio accounts and ensuring that traffic from videos and podcasts grows to meet set targets;
- Generating revenues by creating and uploading banner ads for clients, managing various revenue streams and monitoring Radio On-line revenue statistics and report generation;
- Supporting team members on optimizing of content
How to Apply
Apply here for the Digital & Online Producer Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.