Our client is in the hospitality industry currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Support key digital marketing activities to drive acquisition, retention and brand awareness (SEO/SEM, display advertising, email marketing)
- Ensure guest communication consistency by connecting the vision, mission and sense of the brand to all guest interactions
- Identify opportunities to monetize social media through paid and non-paid efforts
- Understanding of email marketing, including list management, segmentation, nurturing campaigns and ROI
- Ongoing support of website content using a content management system
- Daily/weekly review analytics to identify areas for optimization; provide detailed reporting for digital campaign efforts
- Daily social media management and setting social strategy
- Social Influencer knowledge and outreach on behalf of the brand
- Review of social media calendars created to ensure content is on brand and meets monthly objectives
- Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating projects and activities as requested
- Ideating and executing cross-promotional campaigns with digital marketing teams, public relations teams, and on-property teams to overall enhance brand social media presence, growth and engagement.
- Daily tracking of reputation management websites , and all other social channels.
- Assist properties and digital team with social advertising campaigns
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including social media, email, SEO/SEM and display
- Experience with a social media management platform
- Background using an email marketing platform to create emails, identify segments and create campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great understanding of online marketing strategies and tools.
- Content management and web analytics experience a plus.
- Firm grasp of website management required.
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing functions
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to work with co-located teams
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Professional business presence
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative; proven proactive thinker
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Graphic, Web design and Photography skills and experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.