Digital Marketing Program Manager Job, Current Communication Jobs,
Role Profile: Digital Marketing Program Manager
Our client a professional services firm is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Program Manager.
The Digital Marketing Program Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will serve as the primary manager and coordinator of Digital and Marketing and Business Development functions within the organisation.
The emphasis of this position will be on oversight & direction for the digital marketing function of the company projects. Overseeing & directing all Marketing Activities of the company.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the business digital marketing department including marketing database, email and other campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance, oversee & manage all digital projects.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Any other duty assigned
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage the technical proposal process for the company as necessary and agreed upon with the Management Team
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing, retaining relationships with existing clients & help to manage, maintain and strengthen partnerships with other organisations.
- Working with the management team, to set the marketing strategy for the business and managing the performance of the Business development and marketing team
- Overseeing marketing campaigns and tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Other ad hoc duties upon request of senior management
- Bachelor’s degree required in Strategic Planning, Marketing or related Business related course
- 5 years of experience in new business and program development and management in the international development context, preferably in the entrepreneurship sector
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and exposure to digital & direct response marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and writing skills (writing sample is required)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan and to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.