Digital Marketing Job at Eneza Education
Digital Marketing Job Purpose
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing,
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Marketing,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Editing, Self-Motivated,
- Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented,
- Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords,
- Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates to send their Applications and CV to [email protected] by COB 6th September 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.