Digital Marketing Account Manager Jobs at TDF Advertisement
Client Service Director & Managing Director
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience;
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately based on the planned impression, engagement, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPS and lead statistics;
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and digital media owners;
- Negotiating with media owners to obtain credit, the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online advertising;
- Booking individual advertising spots across all SNS and online platforms as per the campaigns;
- Producing costs, media plans and forecasts for clients;
- Ensures all relevant client and internal reports are produced on daily, weekly and monthly basis as per requirement;
- Consistently engaging in a process of identifying new digital media, tools and methods
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures, including country inventory stats and audience figures across multiple SNS and digital platforms;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Job
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, IT or a related field.
- +3 years’ work experience in a digital marketing environment.
- Google Adwords experience.
- Exhibited attained training level in Facebook’s Blueprint.
- Google Analytics and tracking pixel implementation skills.
- Working understanding of marketing goals and objectives.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
How to Apply
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Most preferred someone from advertising agency
Apply using this email: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.