Digital Marketing Jobs at Indepth Research
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit a young, aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Digital Marketing Executive to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Job
- Should have at least a Degree in Journalism, Communications, Information Technology and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 2 year Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, social media, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company.
- Should be self-motivated an able to work without supervision.
- Must be flexible, outgoing and a good time manager.
- Must be result oriented and someone who is able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Digital Marketer’ on or before 22nd September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.