Digital Marketing Jobs, Communication Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Future Kenya Jobs
Are you young passionate with an interest in sales and marketing, do you have a higher diploma or degree in marketing, and knowledge of selling software?
For the first three months you will be given small upkeep with training.
- Content and marketing
- Social media specialist
- Analytics;-Assess sales process
- Target lists for email marketing
- Evaluate new technology
- Generate business reports and digital campaigns.
- Understand trends in Digital marketing.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Keen to understand how search engines find and sorts websites.
- Understand how traffic gets to your website.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Challenging any objections to get the customer to buy.
- Meeting his sales targets.
- Getting a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Age group 21-29
- STRICTLY! DO NOT apply if you are studying or intend to study further.
- Diploma or degree in marketing
- Experience: Medium level
How to Apply
Apply here [email protected] as well copy [email protected]
APPLICATION STATUS: URGENT!!!
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.