Digital Marketing Executive Jobs at Kentrain
Reporting to: Operations Manager OR General Manager
Our Client in the real estate is looking to fill the position of Digital Marketing Executive
The incumbent of this position shall be an individual, who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive brand growth in both traditional and digital media space
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the traditional and social media marketing roadmap.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in website, poster, brochure and Newsletter Management/content and production and posting
- Manage the company database for new communicating new alerts including property etc
- Set up and Execution of promotional activities in malls/supermarkets , corporates, trade fairs etc
- Research to provide market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone. Everyone is a scheme brand ambassador
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Collaborate with other departments (Admin, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Proven working experience in Brand, social media or related field
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of office applications such as excel, outlook etc
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box]
How to Apply
All people interested should send their CV only to [email protected] by 14th July 2017.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.