Reports to: The Sales & Marketing Manager
The Role: To sell a variety of products and services to consumers. The job requires strong sales skills and an extensive knowledge of beauty products.
- To educate customers about product usage.
- To target the right customers and to correctly and helpfully answer customer questions.
- To keep in touch with customers through emails and phone calls and maintains regular follow-up conversations.
- Ensure customers have enough product, offer them birthday discounts or let them know about new products
- Ability to demonstrate the product and show how effectively it has worked on customers.
- Maintain portfolios of before and after photos and offer makeovers using the products.
- Extend promotions and discounts to customers who tell friends and family about the products.
- Design attractive displays and/or place advertisements in magazines and newspapers.
- Represent the business at designated sites.
- Source new business while maintaining existing clients
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
- Meet daily set targets
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management.
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the beauty/cosmetic industry
- Minimum 3 years cumulative experience in Sales
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver good results
- Graphic design
- Video and photo editing
How to Apply
Kindly send CV to [email protected] with subject DIGITAL MARKETING by 26th January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.