Digital, Marketing & Communications Manager Job at Lead Consultants
Reporting to the Marketing Director the duties and responsibilities of the Digital, Communications, and Marketing Manager are as follows:
Roles for the Digital, Marketing & Communications Manager Job
- Managing the group’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates, client queries have been followed up and there is consistency brand management.
- Build relationships and contacts with relevant print, broadcast and online journalists in the country.
- Review Mentor Group’s work and research regularly to identify possible stories, then undertake proactive media engagement, including writing press release and pitching feature article.
- Engage in dialogue and monitoring clients issues are addressed by the relevant department.
- Offer periodic training to staff at Mentor Group in general interaction with the media.
- Monitors trends, advises and encourages the management on adoption of social media tools.
- Implements social media campaign i.e. promo etc.and sending reports to the management on what worked and did not work.
- Searches and liaises with department heads on articles to post on social media.
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, googleanalytics and other tools to measure click throughs and measure traffic activity.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Face book, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Review of content website listing e shots.
- Creatively come up with suitable descriptive language for the properties.
- Create newsletter templates and wording that can be used in sending out regular newsletters.
- Sending of a report to the management detailing how the newsletter/e-shot worked, how many people downloaded, how many people viewed the newsletter/e-shot etc on a weekly basis.
- Continuously liase with department heads to on communication related to the newsletters.
- Implement communications strategies inform of marketing and newsletters.
- Ensure that the websites are updated and improved by regular postings and overseeing all website copy to ensure quality.
- Coordinate and manage public outreach events such as exhibitions, activations etc. along-side the team.
Ensure that all Mentor group output, including articles, briefing papers and key correspondence copy are in Mentor Group’s house style.
Coordinate and manage public outreach and education events including workshops and conferences.
Develop and implement Mentor Group’s communication strategy.
Any other responsibilities might be assigned from time to time.
Digital, Marketing & Communications Manager Job Qualifications
- A Degree in Marketing, ICT, Communications with experience in Social Media Marketing
Training in ICT a must
- Have at least four (4) years’ experience in developing and implementing Corporate Communications programmes.
How to Apply
SEND CV TO [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.