Digital Marketing Assistant Jobs, Communication Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Moko Home and Living Jobs
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank.
Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
The Role In Brief
The ideal Digital Marketing Assistant is an analytical person who has a passion for engaging customers and telling the Moko story. They care about giving the customer the best experience and putting a smile on their face and sparks in their eyes. They are self-motivated and keen to learn on the job. They enjoy taking on a variety of tasks from running digital marketing campaigns to running market research surveys. They like to find solutions to problems and think of ideas to improve the customer’s experience and they strive to achieve the best possible outcome.
Customer care and support
- Follow up on leads to coordinate when orders can be placed and delivered
- Coordinate with the “Dreamliner” delivery team to arrange home deliveries to customers
- Ensure that payments are collected and logged in our system
- Assist customers in case of queries such as replacement of the product or assistance with product guarantee
- Receive inbound calls and offer support to customers questions and queries
- Respond to customers messages and comments on Social Media, Whatsapp, email and other digital platforms
- Manage the Moko care program by giving customers an experience worth talking about
- Digital Activities
- Support digital marketing team to generate and gather content for marketing and social media campaigns
- Keep an up to date record of leads and customers generated from online conversations and manage the inbound customer system
- Support the digital team plan and execute marketing campaigns and activities
- Propose new ideas about ways to engage our customers online with our brand and suggest improvements about marketing campaigns and customer engagement system.
Support Market Research
- Collect testimonials from customers and provide any insightful feedback to management to develop our products and our brand
- Conduct market research and customers’ insights collections (both online and offline) through surveys or 1:1 interviews
- Summarize data collected from market research and offer recommendations
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills to assist customers in their purchase and after sales journey
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues with customer accounts
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How To Apply
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.