Digital Marketer Job, Latest Communications Jobs in Kenya,
- Our client in an IT Solutions company seeks to recruit a digital marketer to work in their company .
• Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
• Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
• Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
• Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through bench marking and research
• Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
• Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
• Get influences onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube).
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or graphic design
• At least 2 years work experience as a digital marketer.
• Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, data analytics, Robotics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Security, Agile, Lean, UI/UX, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales and any other related digital skills.
• Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends’
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
• Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
• Should be in a position to deliver new solutions to the business
• Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to
- firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference on the subject.
- Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, for details send an email to email@example.com