Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
To support the promotion and design of effective digital learning content. Work with organization programs and VTC to establish smooth E- learning implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To update / refresh existing learning content and assessment material as and when required in the learning management system.
· Make sure security measures are in place to control access of content in the learning management system.
· Work with Project Centers in the eLearning Content development and ensure that the content is uploaded and accessible in the learning management system.
· To support enrolment of Trainee in the Learning Management System
· Participate in all aspects of digital eLearning capacity building training.
· Provide regular updates and reports to the Program Coordinators
· To support the Program coordinators in the delivery of a blended learning approach for all staff employees, based on need, skills and requirements.
· To train staff individually or in groups on learning management technology software while identifying own training needs and arranging appropriate training to facilitate development, in consultation with the program coordinators.
· To maintain high standards of staff support through effective communication and timely response, identifying and dealing with queries in regards to learning management system.
· Modify content for use on other platforms, such as mobile phones or tablets
· Any other duty assigned.
· Degree in IT Related Field
· At least 2 Years’ experience Previous experience in remote user support
· Persons with experience in eLearning pedagogy preferably
· Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Ability to analyze complex data and derive meaningful information
· Strong oral and written communication skills**.**
Personal Attributes required:
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter