Business Banking Relationship Manager Job, Kenyan Latest Banking Jobs,
- Deliver the revenue and balance sheet targets assigned by identifying and maintaining target customers/ customer segments within each catchment area.
- Manage the profitability of product portfolios and customers as well as improve the profitability through increased fee income generation.
- Ensure the overall credit quality of the asset book within acceptable limits.
- Review the overall portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Obtain audited financial statements, analyze and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
- Maintain complete control aspects i.e., documentation, periodical customer visits / call reports, expires on monthly manner in order to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively and to ensure all statutory and controls for the business processes
- Manage assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early ratification of various credit related issues.
- Undergo an annual review process on the assigned portfolio to maintain strict credit discipline.
- Identify the segment target market to broad – base the portfolio and pursue growth opportunities towards on boarding of the new clients.
- Ensure high performance culture and delivery of professional and quality customer service.
- Monitor customer complaints, approaching complainant personally where required to ensure prompt resolution.
- Ensure follow ups on exception report with regard to returned Cheques and call for explanation from customer where necessary.
- Ensure follow ups on deficiency reports.
- Ensure timely & accurate submission of regular & adhoc management reports.
- Ensuring all portfolio monitoring/management processes & measures are undertaken regularly and on an on-going basis and all credit files are properly maintained with a view to achieving good audit rating
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Certification or Degree or Diploma in the relevant area
- Credit knowledge and marketing skills.
- Functional Policies and Procedures.
- Relevant Product Knowledge.
- Knowledge of banking practice and theory and bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Compliance and Regulatory requirements knowledge for each of the products.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking, with at least 2 years in managing medium-large commercial portfolio at senior levels in well-established and recognized financial institutions.
- Analytical thinking.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Selling Skills.
- Foundations & principles of Islamic finance.
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting Ref. No. BB/RM/0015/20 as the Subject of the email application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.