Diaspora Banking Manager Job, Banking Jobs In Kenya 2020,
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Head of Personal Banking & Diaspora
Overall Job Purpose
The jobholder will be the liaison between the Diaspora customers and the bank to ensure growth of the business value chains and profitability in addition to maximizing the Bank’s revenues.
- To be the principal point of contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of diaspora customers and non-customers to all other HF Group units as customer needs dictate.
- To sell, grow business and ensure there is increased customer base, deposits, earnings, facility utilization and usage of all bank products and services.
- To achieve the set growth targets for the portfolio in terms of numbers and values for both Liabilities and Assets.
- To ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve customer retention.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in International markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Bank focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across the global markets to facilitate development of innovative products.
- To ensure quality service delivery for customers to achieve agreed service levels.
- Undertake existing customer profiling and upselling to increase value per customer.
- Manager diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with HFC operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk and frauds.
- Manage customer portfolio at risk (PAR), account migration and provisions to ensure they are within the Bank’s acceptable levels.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional qualifications (AKIB/CIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage
- At least 5 years general banking experience and must have proven experience in Relationship Management ,Customer Service,Credit Analysis & Administration and Sales/product development.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to travel abroad for Diaspora Market Activations
- Ability to build long term,high quality and trusted relationships.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills as well as be an excellent communicator with ability to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate solid awareness in operational risk and quality in driving service excellence.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply for Diaspora Banking Manager Job here