Demand Planning Lead Job, Current Logistics Job In Kenya,
Whether you work in planning, logistics, technical teams or manufacturing, you’ll be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation. We set ourselves the highest standards, and our practices have earned us international recognition. And it’s people with energy, dedication and problem-solving skills who’ll help us get even better. In return, we offer a world of opportunities for you to explore, to shape and progress your career.
You will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively works with the S&OP Manager and the IBP Leads, being responsible for the statistical forecast and highlighting deviations to the shipment and/or depletion trends.
- Use and maintain the APO software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Collaborate with IBP Lead on all forecast history cleaning activities including detailing adjustments and assumptions (market trends, seasonality, promotions).
- Maintain statistical parameters for “best fit” model & generate a baseline at least 18 month rolling.
- Maintain APO master data including CVC creation, disaggregation factors and attributes.
- Analyse outliers through appropriate reports and make corrections.
- Provide reports and insights to collaborators to improve the use of baseline forecast.
- Build the S&OP pre-read packs as per the codification formats.
- Update Tier critical metric slides on weekly and monthly basis for assigned markets
- Collaborate with IBP Leads to conduct root cause analysis to identify drivers of forecast error and work together to take the vital corrective action to drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy and bias performance.
- Regular review of codification progress through verification tracking. Ensure rigorous adherence to business processes and interactions with CoE
- Analyse performance issues and define specific improvement actions and plans by country to address these, ensuring plans are followed-up and implemented
- Drive action plans to completion in pilot markets where OnePlan have been launched already as defined
- Provide regular status updates to the market key customers and
- Ensure successful delivery of the implementation timelines for S&OP improvement roadmap as agreed with Africa FD and exec.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven capability in driving continuous improvement within end-to-end supply chains.
- Expert understanding of Demand Planning and S&OP Processes and associated Diageo systems (i.e. SAP APO Demand Planning module).
- Strong customer engagement skills.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer centric mind set.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Master’s in industrial engineering or Business Administration.
- Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning CPF (Certified Professional Forecaster) qualification.
Working with Us
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Join us and you can also expect a highly competitive and flexible rewards and benefits package including:
- Contemporary work life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- On site gym or subsidised gym membership
- Contributary pension scheme
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
- On site nursery or vouchers
- Annual bonus of circa 10% of your base salary (dependent on performance)
- Share options
- Generous holiday entitlement
How to Apply