Deputy Registrar Job, Administration Jobs 2020,
Deputy Registrar-Academics BUC Scale 14(1 Post)
- Responsible to the Deputy Principal, Academic and Student Affairs for planning, coordination,implementation and general administration of the assigned academic unit in the University College.
- Budget plans and work plans for the department.
- Supervision of a department
- Plant and equipment of the department.
- Implementation of University Policies and Procedures in the department
- Ensuring effective and efficient management of various functions of the department
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must have PhD Degree relevant in administration and/or management from a recognized institution;
- Must have served at least fifteen (15) years work experience of which 5 years must be in management position;
- Must have evidence of participation and contribution in seminars/conferences related to administration and management;
- Must have knowledge of Management Information and Communication Technologies; and
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Must have undertaken leadership course not lasting less than six weeks
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 30th November, 2020. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
Bomet University College,
P.O Box 701-20400,
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.