Debt Collection Officer Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Debt Collector Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Credit Control Jobs, Brighter Africa Jobs
We are looking for enthusiastic self-driven applicants to join our dedicated team in collection and debt recovery.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details.
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Portfolio performance Monitoring and control
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution with at least 6 months’ experience in Collection/Credit.
- Credit management background will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical power, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Computer literate & English proficiency.
How to Apply:
If qualified send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Collection Agent/Officer’ on the subject line to reach us or before by 14th September 2019.