Debt Collector Job, Current Accounting Jobs in Kenya,
Title: Debt Collector
Gross Salary: 16k plus commission
Our Client is a new entrant in the market offering personal credit service and financial support. They are looking for a Debt Collector. H/She will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments.
- Keep track of assigned accounts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their outstanding payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
- Build trust with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Bachelor in Business.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to work with targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skill
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.