Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
DanChurchAid (DCA) is working in Turkana, West Pokot, Baringo, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nyandarua, Nakuru, Busia and Siaya counties with refugees and local communities to enhance peace, livelihoods and resilience. DCA implements projects directly as well as through local partner organizations. For more information on DCA, please visit www.danchurchaid.org.
DCA is seeking to recruit a dynamic and proactive Kenyan National for the following position: MEAL Asistant – Ajira Poa! Project. The position is based in Nakuru County, and reports to the Programme Officer – Design, Monitoring, Evaluation & Partnerships (DMEP).
The main responsibilities of the MEAL Assistant:
· Required: technical level education in Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Project Management or other relevant field required. Master’s Degree preferred. Desired: experience with data management visualization software; certification in project management or MEAL related technical course.
· A minimum of three years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably with INGOs.
· Experience in Digital Data Collection software such as Kobo, ODK, Magpi, Commcare etc.
· Strong skills in data analysis, both qualitative and quantitative data analysis with software such as MS-Excel, R, Stata, NVIVO and other data management software.
· Demonstrated ability in community mobilisation and community-level dialogue.
· Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work both in an advisory and a hands on implementation capacity.
· Self-motivation, creativity and an ability to perform without close supervision.
· Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.