Nurse Lecturer Job, Latest Teaching Jobs Kenya,
(Department Of Midwifery and Reproductive Health)
- Christian commitment and practice
- Earned PhD in Midwifery or Reproductive Health Nursing with Midwifery from an accredited University, OR
- Master’s degree in Midwifery or Reproductive Health Nursing with Midwifery from an accredited university with at least three (3) years teaching experience at university level or in research/industry; and
- A minimum of 24 publication points of which at least 16 should be from refereed journal papers
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya and with a valid Practice License
- Teaching and training of students in line with schemes, policies, processes, and procedures
- Conducting quality research to enhance the scholarship, visibility, and intellectual contribution of the University
- Evaluating students through continuous assessments and examinations
- Engaging in curriculum and program review and development
- Mobilizing resources and building bridges with industry
- Mentoring of students in academic and spiritual nurture
- Implementing of best practices in teaching, training and research for improved performance and achievements.
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired university plans and culture
- Ensuring consistent Christian behavior in line with the university’s vision
How To Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 25th February 2022.
All applications should be sent by E-mail to [email protected]: . Hard copies will not be considered. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.