Digital Channels Manager Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group operates through a network of Kenyan branches and has regional presence in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Zimbabwe, and the DRC. The company has a total complement of 1000 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the role of Digital Channels Manager in the digital Division.
Duties & Responsibilities
The principal job tasks shall be: –
Oversee Digital Revenue Channels
- Manage and improve a range of digital media channel
- Embed digital approaches to sales across the various product segments
- Streamline order generation and fulfilment process on various digital channels
- Define and monitor KPI’s for prioritised digital channels.
- Liaise with frontline business units to drive digital revenue
Coordinate Development and Marketing of Digital Solutions
- Act as Customer ambassador across digital platforms and channels
- Liaise with developer teams and stakeholders to develop required functionality
- Lead the discovery process to identify and prioritise user needs
- Discovery on additional digital channel products
Customer Engagement with Digital Products and Channels
- Organize customers into logical digital communities
- Obtain feedback and ideas from customers
- Recommend new digital solutions based on analysis of data
- Build customer awareness and adoption of digital solutions
- Manage customer experience on digital platforms
- Monitor and enhance the company’s ranking on relevant digital platforms
- Work closely with marketing to drive social media and online engagement
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Holders of an Upper 2nd class honours degree in Computer Science, e-commerce, or closely related discipline from a recognized institution.
- 3+ years‘ experience in a busy e-commerce organization or digital marketplace
- End-to-end awareness of digital marketplace processes and operations
- Ability to identify and communicate customer needs to developer team
- Hands on experience with digital marketing and social media platforms
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
For prescreening purposes, please fill the form below as well before proceeding with the application.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply by Sunday 6th November 2022.