Sales & Pre-sales Intern, Latest Internships In Kenya,
Position Title: Sales & Pre-sales Intern
Employment Status: Internship
Location: Primarily based at our office in Nairobi
Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation?
Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
The Pre-Sales Engineer is a client-facing role that creates clear and actionable strategic roadmaps supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.The Pre-sales Engineer position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
Will include but not limited to:
- Develop deep knowledge of our solutions, ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals.
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform.
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field to drive cross-team collaboration.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the products, attend and/or perform technical demonstrations.
- Create quotes and sales proposals
- Generate leads.
- Respond to technical and/or functionality questionnaires.
- Accompany sales representatives during the entire sales process, from RFI/RFP to contract negotiation and closing.
- Detect functional gaps during scoping calls, analyze them and work with the Product Team to find a viable solution.
- Provide input to product development regarding commercial updates
- Provide scoping support and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Assist in other tasks to help close deals, such as price tailoring, contract and SOW drafting, security Q&A, and customizing demo environments.
- Interact with every area of the organization: consulting team, implementation team, legal team, product team, and C-Level.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT
- Effective interpersonal communication and strong project management skills
- Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem-solving.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Familiarity with ERP, networking & virtualization technologies sales will be an added advantage
- Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for projects.
- Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects, and other important stakeholders.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
How To Apply:
For consideration for the Pre-sales Engineer Intern position, ensuring the subject line reads ‘Sales & Pre-sales Internship” please send your cover letter and CV to: [email protected].