Data Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Information Engineering Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Computer Engineering Jobs, Data Analysis Jobs, Analysis Jobs, Media Jobs, Standard Media Group Jobs
The Standard Group PLC is a multi-media organization with investments in media platforms spanning newspaper print operations, television, radio broadcasting, digital and online services, as well as outdoor advertising. The Standard Group is recognized as a leading multi-media house in Kenya with a key influence in matters of national and international interest.
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the development
and use of company data systems, and guarantee that all information to and from
the company runs timely and securely.
- Lead a digital-first process in data capture for the Organization.
- Pursue the implementation of an operational and analytical dashboard for decision-makers.
- Ensure data is visualized on a dashboard as tables, line charts, bar charts, and gauges.
- Implement the use of symbols such as red light to indicate low performance, green light indicating good performance and amber indication close monitoring required.
- Developing and implementing procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Overseeing and managing staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for data improvements.
- Managing all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital systems to protect delicate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering or related field an MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- Strong aptitude for technology·
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and drive to meet the challenge, please send your application to www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment not later than 30th August 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.