What We Value
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences – different ideas, different perspectives and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers’ most pressing needs. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
IN YOUR MAIN ROLE AT ESKO, YOU WILL:
- sell Esko Enterprise Software Solutions to customers and prospects in order to become their preferred supplier, by adding value and trust
- need to be Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct energy and efforts towards achieving success
- provide effective solutions for our customers; detect and amplify create add-on sales opportunities in cooperation with the application sales manager and product management
- keep abreast of developments & business opportunities in the markets you cover and be focused on the follow-up of these opportunities by applying appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
- work closely together with Marketing, Sales Lead Qualification, Pre-Sales Consultants, Inside Sales, Product Management and After Care
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE ARE:
- Highly motivated and success driven within a team environment coming along with an excellent communication and a willingness to succeed!
- A flexible and creative professional style with the right attitude for building relationships, influencing, and challenging the status quo
- Proactive and problem solver who first understands the business and customer needs, followed by working together as a team with a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to define a solution and present it value-based to the C-Level of the customer.
- Sales-and Service-oriented, a great teammate who seeks and listens to feedback to continuously improve
YOUR EDUCATION AND/OR BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years hands-on enterprise sales experience in a high-tech B2B environment/ in digital printing/ packaging or commercial solutions/ IT. You have practical experience with direct and indirect sales channels
- Knowledge about the packaging industry, understanding of reprographics and packaging printing and its actors
- A flexible attitude to work, open to travel for 70% and finally you should be proficient in German & English.
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Esko is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek innovation, growth and opportunity.
A career with Esko will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
If you are a driven high achiever, you will work with committed, like-minded people, giving you the support to reach your full potential.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.