Pensions Officer Job, Other Professions,
Cytonn Asset Managers Limited (CAML), is the regulated affiliate of Cytonn Investments Management Plc, and is licensed as a Fund Manager by the Capital Markets Authority and the Retirement Benefits Authority. The company is also a licensed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Manager under the Capital Markets Authority. Our objective is to offer superior risk-adjusted investment returns to our clients through investments in both the public and alternative investments markets.
Cytonn Investments Management Plc (CIMP), is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. CIMP has presence in East Africa, Finland and the US.
- Ensure that schemes operate effectively and meet performance, quality and customer care targets, as well as complying with industry standards
- Promote uptake of the existing pension products and services
- Engage with different stakeholder departments at the management level with the purpose of implementing the identified solution. Stakeholders include Actuaries, Trustees, Sponsors/Founders, and, regulators etc.
- Build solid, robust and pertinent communication channels with members and stakeholders that allows feedback and complaints are acted upon consistently and efficiently
- Work with the Portfolio Management team to ensure all pension products are being invested prudently and regular reports are prepared in time for both internal and external use
- Carry out member education and sensitization forums to ensure members are conversant with pension matters
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with current and prospective clients as well as service providers who are gatekeepers to institutional fund business e.g., pension fund administrators among others
- Stimulate increased production of the incumbent financial advisors through innovative training on sales techniques and consistent product training and when applicable, collaborate in recruiting and onboarding highly capable business intermediaries/Relationship managers
- Carry out regular reconciliation of pension data belonging to clients
- Keep up to date with current statutory regulations and monitor changes in the legal situation for pensions providers and developments in pension provision in order to ensure the optimum performance of the fund
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, must have attained a Second Class Upper Division and above
- B+ and above in KCSE or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience of relevant experience and a demonstrable track record in the pension administration and/or closure of business development targets in their historical work experience
- Must have a good understanding of Finance and relevant regulations on Pension schemes
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience in the Preparation of Investment Policy Statements (IPS) for Retirement Benefits Schemes is an added advantage
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How to Apply