Administrative Assistant Job at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: February 23rd, 2018
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in the Real Estate office.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Screen and manage visitors to the Real Estate office
- Plan and coordinate events and activities
- Handling all internal and external communication in the real estate office
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system
- Planning itinerary from travel documents such as insurance, visas, tickets
- Represents the head of real estate by attending meetings in the his/ her absence
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Secures information by completing database backups
- Supervising support staff assigned to the real estate office
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum C Grade in high school
- Must have 2 years’ experience
- A Bachelors Undergraduate Degree or relevant Diploma
- Listening and Communication Skills
- People/Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- A team player and self-driven individual
- Creative and entrepreneurial mind
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company culture
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills with a sense of urgency
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our recruitment portal.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.