Business Development & Administration Internships at Cytonn Investment
Job Category: Business Development
Closing Date: July 26th, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S.
We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Business Development and Administration.
Business Development & Administration Internship Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance internal systems for communication within the department
- Drive efficiency in all departments by spearheading automation processes
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities
- Provide quantitatively driven reports on the success of promotional campaigns
- Maintain company database of projects, proposals, consultants and partners.
- Conduct Client satisfaction analysis on product on behalf of the respective department
- Work with the marketing team to ensure availability and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with general queries and requests from client, consultants and internal groups
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedure
- Training financial advisors on investments
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Business Development & Administration Internship
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Business Development & Administration Internships
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.