Technical Customer Support Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a market leader in the provision of waste management solutions and drainage technology. They seek to hire a skilled and experienced Technical Customer Support Engineer who will be tasked with the development of solutions and provision of technical support for the company’s clients based in East and West Africa.
Salary: 100K – 150K
- Provide technical customer support to the company’s clients.
- Design and develop technical solutions for clients
- Support and coordinate the company’s order and logistics
- Analyze tender and construction drawings
- Work on design and specification on the field of drainage system, wastewater treatment and water management
- Support the company’s East & West Africa Country Manager to develop the market
- Meet designers, architects, engineers to develop the company’s specifications on target projects
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong computer skills (AutoCAD, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of food and beverage manufacturing plants drainage requirements
- Good knowledge of Sewage Treatment Plant design, sizing and operation
- Respectable, humble and intelligent individual with strong listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong networker, empathetic, team player
- Result driven with a customer-oriented approach
How to Apply
Apply here for the Technical Customer Support Engineer Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.